Merryhill – Zest
Aqua SuperPower proposed to install a new charger at Windsor Marina from an LV point of connection from SSE with an import capacity of 80Kv.
Utility Line were requested to complete the ICP works, including the design and installation of LV infrastructure from the LV PoC to the feeder pillar, including construction of the LV feeder pillar base and provision of the VR13 enclosure. The team also installed 1no. 125mm ducting from the LV feeder pillar up to the pontoon.
- Utility Line acting as Principal Contractor for ICP works only as per CDM 2015
- Completion of excavation and reinstatement from LV POC to LV feeder pillar, including DNO/IDNO ducting and tile tape
- Construction of the LV feeder pillar plinth
- Supply and installation of VR13 feeder pillar enclosure
- Completion of excavation and reinstatement from the LV feeder pillar, installing 1no. 125mm duct to edge of the pontoon
- Supply and installation of 200A heavy-duty cut-out c/w 200/5A CT metering chamber
- Supply and installation of LV cable from LV point of connection to LV feeder pillar, including termination of the 200A heavy-duty cut-out